20 - 21 September, Houston, TX, USA
Exploring blockchain in Oil and Gas.
The Blockchain in Oil and Gas Conference will be a two-day event held on September 20 & 21, 2018. It will again be part of our flagship IoT in Oil and Gas Conference, and enable you to understand how blockchain technology such as cryptocurrency, smart contracts, distributed databases, and public ledgers are going to transform both your role and the oil and gas industry. The first blockchain was theorized by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 and applied the following year as a key component of the digital currency bitcoin, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. A secure public ledger concept can be applied to almost all aspects of doing business whilst removing slow and outdated workflows. Using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server, a blockchain database can be managed autonomously. Blockchain is the future business model of supply chain and can be applied to the entire oil and gas value chain.
Are you ready to harness the capabilities of blockchain technology in oil and gas operations? If so, join us for the two-day event to:
- Develop blockchain scalable solutions for your company
- Examine open source blockchain development
- Understand why blockchains are an ideal technology for IoT oil and gas
- See why early adoption will save time and money in the future
- Learn how transparency, security and convenience are all in one place